The PaperCon Mobile App is a valuable tool for PaperCon 2019
Download* the TAPPI CrowdCompass Mobile App now and access the event!
*Some companies require approval for adding apps to company devices, so we suggest going through the process as soon as possible
1. Find and download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app from your phone’s App Store (logo above)
2. Open AttendeeHub email to confirm registration
1. Open the customized email and tap on ‘Download the App’
2. Tap ‘Verify Account’ within the customized email to be directed to the PaperCon event and automatically logged in.
Once registered, attendees will have the ability to create their own schedule, view the exhibitor map, interact with other attendees, and play the Click! Game throughout the event.
If you can't access using the app, you can still access the information online at https://event.crowdcompass.com/papercon19
What is the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub?
AttendeeHub is our mobile app for PaperCon 2019. Below are some of the great ways attendees can take advantage of the mobile app at this year's event:
- View the schedule of events and craft your own schedule by adding sessions and events to your custom agendas
- Send messages to attendees and exhibitors
- Complete surveys and live polls
- Play the Click! Game - essentially a conference scavenger hunt - take pictures according to the challenges within Click!, and gain points. View the leaderboard to see how you measure up!