TAPPI Onsite Mobile App was a valuable tool at PaperCon 2017.
Download the TAPPI Onsite Mobile App* for the PaperCon 2017 event
Go to the app store on your mobile device, search TAPPI Onsite, and download the app.
*Some companies require approval for adding apps to company devices,
Log in to TAPPI Onsite
The process for registering and logging on to TAPPI Onsite was simple.
- Attendees that registered for PaperCon 2017 received an email titled "Access PaperCon 2017 on your mobile device." From that email, they found links to download the app, and then verify their device NOTE: It is optimal to click "Verify From Your Device" from the mobile device you will be using at the event
- If an attendee DID NOT have or could not find this email, they simplied downloaded the app at https://crowd.cc/s/jMQI, opened the app, and selected the PaperCon event
- Attendees entered the event code (provided via the email, OR retrieved from the registration desk at the event)
- Clicked the navigation icon in the top left, selected "Login for more features"
- Entered their confirmation code (if they did not have this code, they followed the prompts to resend the code to their email, or registered a new account for the app)
Once registered, attendees had the ability to create their own schedule, view the exhibitor map, interact with other attendees, and play the Click! Game throughout the event.
What is TAPPI Onsite?
TAPPI Onsite is our mobile app for PaperCon 2017. Below were some of the great ways attendees took advantage of the mobile app at this year's event:
- Viewed the schedule of events and crafted their own schedule by adding sessions and events to their custom agendas
- Sent messages to attendees and exhibitors
- Completed surveys and live polls
- Played the Click! Game - The game is essentially a photo contest - take pictures according to the challenges within Click!, and gain points. Viewed the leader board, and won prizes for winning it all.